We know you have been waiting for this one! You can now buy WFRP Enemy Within, Power Behind the Throne for Foundry VTT!
Many of you have been enjoying the excellent Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Foundry Virtual Tabletop modules that are already available:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Starter Set
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Rough Nights and Hard Days
- Enemy in Shadows and Companion Module
- Ubersreik Adventures Module
- Death on the Reik and Companion Module
- Archives of the Empire
Today, we are delighted to launch the Power Behind the Throne Module for Foundry VTT! We know how important VTT’s are to the Warhammer Community and we think you’ll love this new officially supported module. We’re working hard behind the scenes to bring more WFRP modules to the Foundry too.
Buy the module now here.
This item is the digitized version of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, Power Behind the Throne & Power Behind the Throne Companion for the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. The Foundry Virtual Tabletop and WFRP Core Module is required.
If you would like to purchase the physical version of Power Behind the Throne which includes a PDF, you can find it Here. If you would like to purchase the physical version of the Companion which includes a PDF, you can find it Here. This purchase will grant you an activation code which can be activated through your Foundry account. Afterwards you will be able to download and access the Module via the Foundry Virtual Tabletop Launcher.
Power Behind the Throne
Welcome to part three of the revised and updated Director’s Cut of the Enemy Within, one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written!
Power Behind the Throne, arguably the best WFRP adventure ever written, carries on from where Death of the Reik left off, taking your brave heroes from Altdorf to the city of Middenheim, a towering city-state in the north of the Empire where trouble brews and a play for power is made.
Power Behind the Throne Includes:
- The next adventure of the Enemy Within campaign: Power Behind theThrone, which is revised and updated by Graeme Davis,
- A wide selection of ‘Grognard Boxes’ that add entirely new ways to play through the adventures, ensuring even those who have played the Enemy Within campaign before will find Power Behind the Throne fresh and new.
The Enemy Within is the campaign all roleplayers should play at least once in their lives, making Power Behind the Throne an essential purchase for all gamers.
WFRP: Power Behind the Throne Companion
The Power Behind the Throne Companion is the third of our five-part series of companion volumes to the Enemy Within campaign. It is packed with supplementary material to not only expand Power Behind the Throne but also support any WFRP games set in the Empire.
Power Behind the Throne Companion Includes:
- Guest Commentaries: A eulogy to the incomparable Carl Sargent, the original author of Power Behind the Throne, and a commentary from Derrick Norton, the original developer of the 1st edition.
- Deleted Scenes: The Graf’s Garden Party, The Wine of Madness, Watch the Birdie, and Down Among Deadmen, each offering updated and expanded scenes.
- The Ritual: An adventure that foreshadows the worst of what’s to come in the Enemy Within part 4, The Horned Rat!
- Flying Death Skulls: A new updated adventure based upon Carl Sargant’s WFRP 1st edition adventure The Grapes of Wrath.
- The Cult of Ulric: A close examination of the most influential cult in the north of the Empire.
- Familiar Faces: A guide to bringing NPCs from earlier in the campaign back into your adventures.
- The Jade Sceptre: A GM’s Guide: complete breakdown of the Jade Sceptre, one of the largest Slaanesh cults of the Empire,
- An entirely new selection of major NPCs to add to the Power Behind the Throne, or any adventure in Middenheim.
- Golthog the Ogre: An expanded and updated version
- The Changeling: How to use the sinister Tzeentch Daemon, the Changeling, in your games – it can completely change the Enemy Within campaign!
Foundry Virtual Tabletop Module
Foundry Virtual Tabletop is an application built specifically for experiencing multiplayer tabletop roleplaying games with your friends and party members over the internet. Foundry Virtual Tabletop offers an expansive set of digital tools, designed to imitate and expand the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features available, however it goes way beyond these features!
This module contains:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Power Behind the Throne Campaign and Companion Module: Contains everything you’d need to run the third part of this epic campaign in the Foundry. The adventure and additional content complete with illustrations, integrated into the Foundry, and searchable from within your Virtual Tabletop.
- Easy Set Up: The adventures are easily set up and ready to play with maps, locations, characters, and adventure content all easily accessible for the GM.
- The Powers That Be: Easily navigate the political web of Middenheim with thousands of links between the adventure and key NPCs.
- Preprogrammed Effects: Programmed effects for new spells, miracles, talents, items, and traits, provided for you to speed up your game!
- Integrated Trading: Integrate the Gazetteer of the Duchy of Middenheim with the Trading feature from Death on the Reik!
- Tons of Content! 135 Journal Entries, 60 Items, 94 Actors, 4 Tables, 12 Scenes.
New to Foundry Virtual Tabletop?
Foundry Virtual Tabletop works using modern web technologies where one player (the host) runs an application which hosts the game server and other players can connect using a web browser. As a “virtual tabletop”, the software provides a set of digital tools which are designed to imitate and expand upon the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features which enable this experience. Foundry Virtual Tabletop goes well beyond the basic feature set, however, with rich dynamic lighting, fog of war, audio playlists, video chat using webcams, and way more. Foundry Virtual Tabletop gives you everything you need (and then some) to forge thrilling and memorable moments with your gaming group!
For more information check out this handy FAQ. Register for a Foundry Virtual Tabletop account here or purchase a software license for $50 (+VAT) here to run games for your group. Then you can purchase the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay modules from $14.99 (intro price, + VAT if applicable) directly from cubicle7games.com.
The WFRP Core Module is required for full functionality.
The Foundry Virtual Tabletop is required. For more information visit https://foundryvtt.com/
Power Behind the Throne & Power Behind the Throne Companion for the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. If you would like to purchase the physical version of Power Behind the Throne which includes a PDF, you can find it Here. If you would like to purchase the physical version of Power Behind the Throne Companion which includes a PDF, you can find it Here. The Foundry Virtual Tabletop and WFRP Core Module is required.
This purchase will grant you an activation code which can be activated through your Foundry account. Afterwards you will be able to download and access the Module via the Foundry Virtual Tabletop Launcher.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021