WFRP Enemy Within, Death on the Reik on Foundry VTT!
We know that many of you have been enjoying the excellent Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Foundry Virtual Tabletop modules that are already available:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Core
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Starter Set
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Rough Nights and Hard Days
- Enemy in Shadows and Companion Module
- Ubersreik Adventures Module
Today, we are excited to launch the Death on the Reik Module for Foundry VTT! We have lots more plans for virtual tabletop and will continue to expand our offering throughout 2021! We know how important VTT’s are to the Warhammer Community and we think you will really enjoy this new officially supported module. Stay tuned for more updates soon!
Purchase Death on the Reik Module from our webstore here.
Browse all modules here.
Welcome to the revised and updated Director’s Cut of one of the most highly regarded roleplaying campaigns ever written! Death on the Reik presents the second part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the sequence of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay adventures that inspired a generation of gamers. Death on the Reik carries on from where Enemy in Shadows left off, taking your unlikely heroes on a grand adventure up and down the remarkable Reik, the largest river in the Old World and trade route to the heart of the Empire.
Foundry Virtual Tabletop is an application built specifically for experiencing multiplayer tabletop roleplaying games with your friends and party members over the internet. Foundry Virtual Tabletop offers an expansive set of digital tools, designed to imitate and expand the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features available, however it goes way beyond these features!
Death on the Reik Includes:
- The second part of the Enemy Within campaign, revised and updated by Graeme Davis, legendary WFRP author.
- A selection of ‘Grognard Boxes’ that add entirely new ways to play through the adventures, ensuring even those who have played the Enemy Within campaign before will find Death on the Reik fresh and new.
The Enemy Within is the campaign all roleplayers should play at least once in their lives, making the Death on the Reik a must purchase for all gamers
The Death on the Reik Companion is an essential supplement to the second part of Enemy Within campaign, and an indispensable guide for any adventure taking place on the Empire’s rivers.
Death on the Reik Companion includes:
- Exclusive Guest Commentaries from James Wallis and Martin McKenna on their memories of the original Death on the Reik.
- A GM’s Guide including: a complete breakdown of the Red Crown, one of the Empire’s most dangerous Tzeentch cults.
- Additional adventure content, including: The Emperor Luitpold, a luxury barge with a bevy of secrets in its holds and staterooms, and ‘The Vengeance of The Gravelord’, part 1 of an adventure thread that can be woven throughout The Enemy Within.
- A selection of new herbs from ‘Hortensia Puddlefoot’s General Concordance of Herbs’.
- An examination of life on the Reik with details on settlements and trade.
- A Bestiary of monsters that haunt the river, and a list of waterborne diseases.
- A wide range of riverfolk NPCs with hints and tips for how to incorporate them.
The Death on the Reik Companion is the perfect addition to any group playing through the Enemy Within or any other campaign in the Empire.
What’s in the Foundry DOTR Module?
This module contains:
- Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Fourth Edition Death on the Reik Campaign and Companion Module: Contains everything you’d need to run the second part of this epic campaign in the Foundry. The adventure and additional content complete with illustrations, integrated into the Foundry, and searchable from within your Virtual Tabletop.
- Easy Set Up: The adventures are easily set up and ready to play with maps, locations, characters, and adventure content all easily accessible for the GM.
- More than just a Campaign Companion: an indispensable guide for any adventure taking place on the Empire’s rivers. Expansive rules and content that are useful in any WFRP game! River Navigation rules, Adventure hooks, NPCs and Trade Rules.
- Preprogrammed Effects: Programmed effects for new spells, herbs, vehicle upgrades and more, provided for you to speed up your game!
- Integrated Trading: Bypass all the trading rules math and load up your players with cargo using the integrated Reikland Gazetteer.
- Tons of Content! 254 Journal Entries, 121 Items, 178 Actors, 12 Tables, 19 Scenes.
This item is the digitized version of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Death on the Reik & Death on the Reik Companion for the Foundry Virtual Tabletop. The Foundry Virtual Tabletop and WFRP Core Module is required.
New to Foundry Virtual Tabletop?
Foundry Virtual Tabletop works using modern web technologies where one player (the host) runs an application which hosts the game server and other players can connect using a web browser. As a “virtual tabletop”, the software provides a set of digital tools which are designed to imitate and expand upon the experience of playing a game in-person with your friends. Support for character sheets, rolling dice, exploring battlemaps, and moving heroic tokens are just a few of the many features which enable this experience. Foundry Virtual Tabletop goes well beyond the basic feature set, however, with rich dynamic lighting, fog of war, audio playlists, video chat using webcams, and way more. Foundry Virtual Tabletop gives you everything you need (and then some) to forge thrilling and memorable moments with your gaming group!
For more information check out this handy FAQ. Register for a Foundry Virtual Tabletop account here or purchase a software license for $50 (+VAT) here to run games for your group. Then you can purchase the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay modules from $14.99 (intro price, + VAT if applicable) directly from cubicle7games.com.
The WFRP Core Module is required for full functionality.
The Foundry Virtual Tabletop is required. For more information visit foundryvtt.com.
This purchase will grant you an activation code which can be activated through your Foundry account. Afterwards you will be able to download and access the Module via the Foundry Virtual Tabletop Launcher.
If you would prefer to purchase the physical version of Death on the Reik which includes a PDF, you can find it Here. If you would like to purchase the physical version of the Companion which includes a PDF, you can find it Here.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021