We hope you are all enjoying Death on the Reik Companion PDF. We appreciate the feedback submitted and following an additional round of proofing, we have just updated the files.
If you pre-ordered DOTRC from us directly, you will receive a link to download the updated file. If you bought from DrivethrRPG, you will also be alerted to update your files today. We will also add the updated file to Bits and Mortar.
UPDATES AND ERRATA
- Various spelling and typographical updates were made throughout Death on the Reik Companion
- The Boon of Tzeentch spell has been renamed by the Blue Scribes, and the offending parties appropriately mutated. Other spells have had the CN lowered.
- The stats for boats have been updated, and a duplicated piece of artwork was replaced with its corrected version
- A pregen character sheet has been added, should the dread Castle Wittgenstein have resulted in the necessity for a new PC.
- Various NPC stat blocks have been updated throughout the book.
- Fire has been added as a boat hazard
- Refinements to the ‘Deck it out’ chapter, to make the effects, costs, and weights of Boat Improvements clearer.
- Boat mounted weapons have been updated
- Magical Sense replaces Sixth Sense where the former was intended.
If you wish to pre-order Death on the Reik Companion now and receive the latest files straight away, you can do that here. (All pre-orders include a PDF so you can get started straight away)
Thinking of ordering now? The Death on the Reik Companion is packed with supplementary material to expand Death on the Reik and support any WFRP games set on the Empire’s rivers and canals.
Death on the Reik Companion includes:
- Exclusive Guest Commentaries from James Wallis and Martin McKenna on their memories of the original Death on the Reik.
- A GM’s Guide including: a complete breakdown of the Red Crown, one of the Empire’s most dangerous Tzeentch cults.
- Additional adventure content, including: The Emperor Luitpold, a luxury barge with a bevy of secrets in its holds and staterooms, and ‘The Vengeance of The Gravelord’, part 1 of an adventure thread that can be woven throughout The Enemy Within.
- A selection of new herbs from ‘Hortensia Puddlefoot’s General Concordance of Herbs’.
- An examination of life on the Reik with details on settlements and trade.
- A Bestiary of monsters that haunt the river, and a list of waterborne diseases.
- A wide range of riverfolk NPCs with hints and tips for how to incorporate them.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020