We are currently adding the finishing touches to the Enemy in Shadows Companion and look forward to releasing it soon. Today, we wanted to look back at some Warhammer content from 1st edition.
Aprocrypha Now – is a compendium of long-lost writings that will enhance your Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay campaign like never before. We have scanned it page by page to release in PDF on DrivethruRPG here.
Aprocrypha Now features the original A Rough Night at the Three Feathers and Night of Blood. A Rough Night at the Three Feathers is among WFRPs best adventures written by legendary WFRP writer Graeme Davis. It was reprinted in two WFRP 1st edition compilations: The Restless Dead, published by Games Workshop in 1989; and in Apocrypha Now, published by Hogshead Publishing in 1995. In 2005, eighteen years after it first appeared, it was adapted for WFRP2nd edition in the Black Industries collection, Plundered Vaults.
Graeme Davis has previously discussed how he wrote A Rough Night at the Three Feathers largely as an experiment, to see whether multi–plot adventures could even work as it had never been done in roleplaying games before. Graeme Davis updated and expanded on this and other adventures for our recent release; Rough Nights & Hard Days, available here.
In this PDF you will find:
- Optional rules covering areas as diverse as combat, psychology and social class.
- New magical gear and greatly expanded rules for firearms in the Warhammer World.
- New Scenarios, game settings and campaign ideas.
- New career types, including the Dwarven Loremaster and the eagerly awaited Elven Wardancer.
- Full information on converting characters and equipment between Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, and the popular Warhammer Fantasy Battle game.
Much of this popular material has appeared previously, in out-of-print Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Supplements and the pages of White Dwarf magazine. Now it has been gathered together for the first time into one information-packed, easy-to-reference volume. Read it with care – your campaigns may never be the same again!
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Games Workshop 2019