Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently hiring for two new and exciting roles based in our head offices in Co.Meath, Ireland. All applications must be sent to our recruitment agency FRS Recruitment, we are not accepting direct applications for these roles.
All information for applying is in the links below. Best of luck to all applying!
Producer – Role Playing Games
The role includes;
- Leading game products through development from concept to the customers hands.
- Being the chief editor and brand manager for one or more product lines.
- Commissioning and managing input from artists, writers, game designers and editorial colleagues to deliver an excellent product.
- Planning, delivering and tracking delivery of high quality products to deadline and budget.
- Developing and delivering excellent and innovative new products.
- Participating in publicity and marketing activities as necessary; including producing material for advertising, representing the brand at events and other PR activities.
Find out more on this role and apply via FRS Recruitment here.
Admin Production Assistant – Creative
To support the game line producers with project management, scheduling and freelancer management. This role will be suited to someone with strong organisational skills, experience of project or programme support and excellent communication skills.
- Engage potential and existing freelancers for work by agreeing rates, and ensuring non-disclosure agreements, contracts and other pre-engagement paperwork is completed.
- First point of contact with freelance artist and writers, ensuring timely progression of work and flagging up any concerns.
- Ensuring file naming and file storage systems are complied with
- Project management and coordination.
- Responsible for managing approvals process, ensuring all paperwork and files are complete.
- Maintenance of project plan, updating as required and flagging delays promptly
- Organise materials to support sales and marketing activities
- Management of project filing systems.
- Budget support.
Find out more and apply via FRS Recruitment here.