Hey folks, my name is Emmet Byrne, I’m Senior Producer at Cubicle 7. I hope everyone had a good January and 2021 has started well for you. As always, it’s been very busy here in C7, but I don’t think we quite estimated how long it would take to get back up to speed after the break! After a few weeks of trying to remember exactly what it is we’re supposed to be doing, everyone here is now back up and running and ready to bring you some great RPGs.
Today we’re doing our monthly production update so you can see where things are in the pipeline. One important thing to note is that there may be a change to some previous mentioned street dates. Due to the ongoing global health crisis, our print partners have advised us that shipping may take between 2 to 4 works longer than it would normally. We are working with our partners to try to get books to you and in stores as soon as we can, but unfortunately some things are simply out of our control. For those of you in the UK, you may be experiencing further delays due to the shipping backlog caused by Brexit.
As always, until books hit warehouses, all the dates are our working estimates. We’ll be doing production updates monthly, and will update dates as things change.
Browse our webstore here.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
We’ve already had a few WFRP releases this year, and there’s plenty more to come. The full list of products is below.
- Death on the Reik and Companion: Death on the Reik and its companion have now shipped from the printers. They will land in our warehouse and with our distribution partners in the next few months and should be in stores in early Q2.
- Middenheim, City of the White Wolf: Middenheim is currently printing and should begin shipping in the next few weeks. It will land in stores mid Q2.
- Archives of the Empire, Vol 1: Archives is also currently printing and will ship alongside Middenheim. It’ll land in stores in Q2.
- Power Behind the Throne: We’ve gathered errata for Power Behind the Throne and are currently implementing changes. The PDF will be updated in the next few weeks. This will print and ship alongside the companion.
- Power Behind the Throne Companion: Unfortunately we’ve hit a slight delay with Power Behind the Companion. Writing, editing, layout, and proofreading are all complete, we’re just waiting on a few outstanding pieces of art. This will release in the next few weeks. Both Power Behind the Throne and the companion will go to print in March, and should land in stores in Q3.
- Patrons of the Old World 1 and 2: Two short PDFs featuring interesting patrons to meet in the Old World. The first should be out in the next few weeks, with #2 following shortly after.
- Ubersreik Adventure II: The next adventure, Blessings that Drew Blood, has just released! The final adventure, along with some nice additional content for Ubersreik, should be ready by the end of Q1 and will land in stores in Q3.
- Altdorf: Writing and editing complete, art is in progress, and layout has begun. Expected PDF release in late Q1/early Q2, and in stores Q3.
- The Horned Rat and Companion: Both the Horned Rat and its Companions are currently in review and editing, and art is underway. Expected PDF release in late Q2, and in stores Q4.
- Archives of the Empire, Vol II: The second volume of Archives of the Empire is now text complete, and is in editing. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q3/Q4.
- The Empire in Ruins and Companion: Currently in review and editing. Expected PDF release in Q3, and in stores Q4. Due to where this lands in the schedule, the busier holiday period may push this to Q1 2022. We’ll keep folks updated closer to the time.
- The Imperial Zoo: Writing complete and editing underway. Early graphic design in progress — this is going to be a special book and warrants a unique look! Expected PDF release in Q3, and now expected in stores Q1 2022.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound
- Soulbound Corebook, Collector’s Edition and GM Screen: In stores across the globe!
- Soulbound Starter Set: Finishing up printing and preparing for shipping. Expected street date of Q2.
- Doomed Lands: New ways to use Doom in your campaign. Just released!
- PDF: Through Fire and Smoke: New Hazards and ways to create dynamic combat encounters in Soulbound. Releasing in the next few weeks.
- Shadows in the Mist: The latest adventure, Crucible of Life, has just released. The next adventure, Petrified Wood, should be out in the next few weeks. Completed PDF with all content expected for Q1, and now in stores Q3.
- Champions of Order: There was a slight delay on Champions of Order but it should be out in the next few weeks! Now expected in stores Q3.
- Bestiary: Previously titled ‘Horrors of the Mortal Realms’ and now simply the Soulbound Bestiary! Writing complete and now in editing. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q3. Check out the cover art above!
- Steam and Steel: Writing and art in progress. Expected PDF release in Q2, and now expected in stores Q4. We’ll be sharing the cover for this very soon!
- Blackened Earth: A brand new campaign, set in the city of Greywater Fasteness in Ghyran. Expected PDF release in Q2, and now expected in stores Q4. Find out more here.
- Champions of Death: Lets players create Death-aligned characters, such as Nighthaunts and Soulblight Vampires. Currently in pre-production. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores Q4. Find out more here.
- Artefacts of Power: Contains ancient artefacts and powerful Endless Spells. Currently in pre-production. Expected PDF release in Q3, and now expected in stores Q1 2022.
- Champions of Destruction: Lets players create Destruction-aligned characters, such as Orruks, Ogors, and Grots. Currently in pre-production. Expected PDF release in Q3, and now expected in stores Q1 2022. Find out more here.
- Stars and Scales: A PDF supplement exploring the mysterious Seraphon! Includes background information on the Seraphon, new creatures, and six one-page adventures featuring the Seraphon.
- Refuges of the Realms: A PDF supplement presenting nine (relatively) safe locations across the Mortal Realms to use in your campaign. Contains items, statblocks, and adventure hooks to support these new locations.
- Loyal Companions: A PDF supplement for characters who have or are seeking out a Loyal Companion. Contains expanded information on the companions from the Soulbound corebook, as well as adventure hooks and ways you might meet your new ally.
Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory
- Wrath & Glory Corebook: In stores across the globe!
- Forsaken System: Just released We’ll be gathering errata over the next few weeks and this will go to print soon. Expected in stores Q3.
- Litanies of the Lost: Duty Beyond Death is available now! Dark Bidding should be released shortly! Afterwards, the next adventure, Vow of Silence, is expected in the next few weeks, followed by the final adventure Grim Harvest. Full PDF release in the next few weeks, and in stores Q3.
- Church of Steel: Writing and art in progress. Expected PDF release in Q2, and in stores late Q3/ early Q4.
- Scions of the Fane: New complete campaign book. Currently in pre-production. Expected PDF release in Q3, and in stores Q4.
- And More! We’ll have some news on exciting new Wrath & Glory books in the coming weeks.
In the coming weeks and months we’ll be announcing some brand new games and books — and the return of some old favourites. So stay tuned!
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021