Hey folks. Emmet here, producer on Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound. Today we have an updated PDF to share with everyone. This PDF contains the second round of errata, and some changes and clarifications based on feedback and questions from the community. This update also greatly improves the speed that the PDF will read on mobile, which we know has been a bit of a bugbear since launch! With this update, you should see huge improvements as you flick through the PDF.
For those who downloaded the PDF from DriveThruRPG, your library should automatically update to the latest version of the file. The most up to date file ends in _200623. If you can’t see this file, it means that DriveThruRPG has not updated the files on the backend just yet. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this on our end, but the files should update within 24 hours. If you bought the PDF directly through our store, you will receive a new download link.
Once again, a big thanks to everyone who submitted errata and questions. We really appreciate your support and feedback. A full list of changes can be found below.
- Corrected a handful of typos throughout.
- P85: Clarified you have to win the Opposed Test on Hail of Doom to avoid Damage.
- P87: Added Horse as an option for Loyal Companion.
- P98: Rune of Khaine now works with Piercing or Slashing weapons.
- P103: Traits for Pike and Pick got swapped. These are now corrected.
- P105: New weapon Trait added: Magical.
- P106: Clarifications on Restraining weapon Trait.
- P106: Sigmarite armour can now not be broken by a weapon with the Rend Trait, unless the weapon also has the Magical Trait.
- P118: Barding grants a beast Armour 2.
- P118: Corrected inconsistent pricing on saddlebags.
- P126: Clarified ties on Opposed Tests.
- P132: Clarified that Cheat Death can only be used by members of the Binding.
- P141: Clarifications on mount rules. Now when you Move, you use the mount’s Speed, and you can use an Action to direct the mount to take any Action (within reason!)
- P152: You can now no longer recover Toughness when you are Mortally Wounded.
- P153: You can drink a sphere of Aqua Ghyranis to recover from being Mortally Wounded.
- P154: Clarified that a Stormcast Eternal making a Last Stand does refill Soulfire.
- P158: Magical Weapon Weave now grants the Magical Trait in addition to the selected Trait.
- P265: Clarification on stacking multiple spells. Creatures can benefit from multiple different spells, but can not benefit from the same spell multiple times.
- P279: Duration of the Clarity spell has been changed to one round, and overcasting can only increase the duration, not the bonus as it did before.
- P304: Bittergrub now listed as Tiny Spirit (Spite)
- P307: Quivering now listed as Tiny Spirit (Spite), and now has +2d6 in Stealth.
- P316: Bloodletter now has 0 Armour.
- P325: Plaguebearer now has 0 Armour.
- P335: Terrorgheist’s Death Shriek Trait does not affect Undead.
- P340: Spore Maw spell clarified to only be triggered by melee attacks.
- P341: Dankhold Troggoth Mettle now correctly listed as 2.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020