We had a particularly exciting week of news last week, from pre-orders to cover reveals and our search for more staff! Catch up on all the highlights below!
40,000 DARK HERESY Humble Bundle.
There’s still time to nab this amazing offer but you will need to be quick!
$456 WORTH OF PDFS – YOU PAY $1 OR MORE! Click here to buy now!
On Monday we looked at another Archetype for Age of Sigmar: Soulbound — the powerful Isharann Tidecaster of the Idoneth Deepkin. Stay tuned for more tomorrow!
Choose your own adventure Tuesday!
For those Lone Wolf fans out there who missed out on the Lone Wolf Kickstarter – we announced that we had an extremely limited number of coins and tokens to sell, the tokens are now sold out – but we do have some coins left.
Lone Wolf Coins (Set of 50) – $49.99 / €44.99 / £39.99.
This is your chance to get your hands on the official currency of Sommerlund! Use these iconic Gold Crowns to track your games cash supply in style or even track your Kai’s Favour Points.
These gorgeous metal coins come complete in pouches with a quantity of 50. Bring the setting to life with this Lone Wolf accessory!
Did you download our FREE WFRP: Starter Set Character Pack yet?
This pack presents complete profiles for the six pre-generated Characters from the WFRP Starter Set. They conform to the standard WFRP rules, and are ready to use!
When using this group, be aware it contains Characters that are more experienced than your average band of starting WFRP ne’er-do-wells. In particular, you should consider the Characters’ Experience, Status, and Career Level.
Download for FREE right here.
On Thursday we commenced the special advance pre-order for the collector’s edition of The One Ring – The Lord of the Rings™ Roleplaying. You can pre-order your copy here. Customers who advance pre-order the collector’s edition will receive the digital PDF as soon as the file is ready, which is estimated to be between 4 to 6 weeks.
Warhammer TV reveal Wrath & Glory Core Rulebook Cover!
On Thursday Warhammer TV exclusively revealed the cover art for our revised core-rulebook and we were very excited for you all to see it!
Art by Johan Grenier.
On Friday, we shared an update from Cubicle 7’s Wrath & Glory Producer Zak Dale-Clutterbuck and showed you the book cover with the logo. Read more here.
Did you hear we’re Hiring?
Are you looking for a new challenge, would you love to join our team and work on our award winning RPGS? We are currently hiring for two new and exciting roles based in our head offices in Co.Meath, Ireland. All applications must be sent to our recruitment agency FRS Recruitment, we are not accepting direct applications for these roles.
All information for applying is in the links below. Best of luck to all applying!
PRODUCER – ROLE PLAYING GAMES
The role includes;
- Leading game products through development from concept to the customers hands.
- Being the chief editor and brand manager for one or more product lines.
- Commissioning and managing input from artists, writers, game designers and editorial colleagues to deliver an excellent product.
- Planning, delivering and tracking delivery of high quality products to deadline and budget.
- Developing and delivering excellent and innovative new products.
- Participating in publicity and marketing activities as necessary; including producing material for advertising, representing the brand at events and other PR activities.
Find out more on this role and apply via FRS Recruitment here.
ADMIN PRODUCTION ASSISTANT – CREATIVE
To support the game line producers with project management, scheduling and freelancer management. This role will be suited to someone with strong organisational skills, experience of project or programme support and excellent communication skills.
- Engage potential and existing freelancers for work by agreeing rates, and ensuring non-disclosure agreements, contracts and other pre-engagement paperwork is completed.
- First point of contact with freelance artist and writers, ensuring timely progression of work and flagging up any concerns.
- Ensuring file naming and file storage systems are complied with
- Project management and coordination.
- Responsible for managing approvals process, ensuring all paperwork and files are complete.
- Maintenance of project plan, updating as required and flagging delays promptly
- Organise materials to support sales and marketing activities
- Management of project filing systems.
- Budget support.
Find out more and apply via FRS Recruitment here.