PRE ORDER – Physical copies sent First quarter 2020
All orders of this product include a PDF redeemable via Drive Thru RPG.
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is an indispensable guide to the first part of the epic Enemy Within campaign, the classic WFRP adventure that inspired a generation of gamers. Packed with additional rules, optional NPCs, tantalising adventure hooks, and wise words of advice for new and veteran GMs alike, it is the perfect addition to enhance your experience of the Enemy Within, or any other WFRP adventure.
Enemy in Shadows Companion includes:
- Exclusive insight and commentary from Warhammer Legends Graeme Davis and Phil Gallagher.
- The Empire: a look at the foremost power of the Old World, its politics and influence.
- Travel in the Empire: road travel, mounts, vehicles, and the hardy Road Wardens who struggle to keep the byways of the Empire open.
- A plethora of new NPCs to aid, hunt, frustrate, and scoff at your players.
- The Purple Hand: An in-depth look at that most insidious of cults, including a full new Career, The Cult Magus of Tzeentch.
- 25 new Chaos spells for the mad, the desperate, and those unafraid to wield true power.
- Three classic encounters, including the beastly Pandemonium Carnival and its terrible menagerie of monsters, not all of whom are caged.
- The classic adventure The Affair of the Hidden Jewel, a dramatic tale of heroics and intrigue with fully updated rules.
The Enemy in Shadows Companion is the perfect addition to any group playing through the Enemy Within or any other campaign in the Empire.
All orders of this product include a PDF redeemable via Drive Thru RPG. You will receive a link included inside your order confirmation email.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020