PRE ORDER – Physical copies sent First quarter 2020
Welcome to the Duchy of Ubersreik, where the crisp march of State Soldier’s boots ring from the cobbled streets, while behind closed doors old loyalties are tested. Opportunities abound, behind each door.
Six Grim and Perilous Scenarios in the Duchy of Ubersreik
Ubersreik Adventures offers six scenarios for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay set in the Duchy of Ubersreik, the setting established in the Warhammer Fantasy Starter Set. These can be used as single stand alone adventures, slotted into an existing campaign, or combined to form a campaign exploring the Duchy of Ubersreik.
These scenarios were originally individual digital only releases, but in response to customer demand we have combined the full line into a capstone, printed release. This includes the existing five scenarios, plus The Guilty Party, a tale of sabotage, intrigue and betrayal that can be used to transition an existing party out of Ubersreik and into The Enemy Within.
As an added bonus, selected tips, tricks, and outright threats are included to help link the adventures together. Options for more experienced Characters are also included, making these Grim and Perilous adventures all the more deadly.
Ubersreik Adventures Anthology includes:
- If Looks Could Kill: legends claim the Beast of Orschlamm stalks the marshes near Ubersreik, but few believe the tales…
- The Mad Men of Gotheim: the village of Gotheim lies in ruins, and the villagers struck with lunacy.
- Heart of Glass: a power noblewoman sets the PCs on the trail of a mysterious murder, an insidious cult and a relentless Witch Hunter.
- Slaughter in Spittlefeld: a vile sickness spreads through the rookeries of Ubersreik.
- Bait and Witch: Cordelia Wessenlingh needs a distraction. Luckily a few volunteers just wandered into her apothecary.
- The Guilty Party: someone is sabotaging coaches, and a local investigator thinks he knows who.
All orders include a PDF.