The Road Goes Ever On is a set of four, double-sided, large format maps covering the greater part of known Middle-earth: Eriador, Wilderland, Rohan and Gondor/Mordor. With Player maps and hexed Lore Master maps, these provide an invaluable play aid for planning your Adventures in Middle-earth journeys.
Also included is a 32-page supplement, packed with ideas, new rules and guidance, which includes:
- Extra inspiration for Journey Events and the wonders of Middle-earth
- Helpful tables to generate and inspire encounters
- A generation system for Middle-earth ruins
- A selection of pre-made monster groups to drop into your Journeys
- Battle maps for campsites
- A new optional system for awarding XP to those characters who chose to evade combat
- Details on places to stay
- Guidance for awarding XP on the road
- Dooms of Departure and Oaths of Return
The Road Goes Ever On contains material previously published for The One Ring Roleplaying Game as part of Journeys and Maps. The maps are identical, and are designed to work with either system.
All orders come with a complimentary PDF