Smaug has been defeated, the Battle of Five Armies has been won, and Bilbo has returned to the Shire. But much danger still remains, and from the Orc-holds of the mountains to the dark and corrupt depths of Mirkwood a darkness waits, recovering its strength, laying its plans, and slowly extending its shadow…
The One Ring™ Roleplaying Game is the newest fantasy roleplaying game set in the world of The Hobbit™ and The Lord of the Rings™, allowing you and your friends to set out on your own adventures in Middle-earth.
This game contains:
- A complete set of rules for roleplaying in Middle-earth.
- How to create characters and make your own fellowship.
- A bestiary of enemies to face, from Giant Spiders and Orcs to Stone-trolls and Wargs.
- Advice for telling stories that evoke the spirit of The Hobbit TM and The Lord of the Rings TM.
- Six ready-made characters and a complete adventure to get started right away.
All you need is a group of players, a 12-sided dice and a handful of 6-sided dice to play! You can also pick up a unique set of dice created by Q-Workshop specifically for The One Ring Roleplaying Game by visiting our store here.
The One Ring Roleplaying Game was the winner of the 2012 Gold ENnie for Best Art, Silver for Best Production Values, winner of the 2012 Golden Geek for Best Artwork, winner of the Best RPG in show at Lucca Games 2012, and nominated for Best RPG at the 2012 Origins Awards.
All orders come with a complimentary PDF