Imagine you could go anywhere. This world or countless others, encountering strange alien races, new cultures or hostile environments.
Now imagine you could travel to any time. Meet Robin Hood (and duel him with a spoon!), discover what terrible monster lives under your bed, journey inside a Dalek, or travel to the end of time itself.
Where would you go?
With the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game, the power is in your hands! You can go anywhere or anywhen in the universe. It’s not going to be easy. It’ll probably be dangerous. The universe is a hostile place, full of Daleks, Zygons, Sontarans, Weeping Angels, Cybermen, Silence, Silurians, and worse. There will be fear, heartbreak, and excitement, but above all it’ll be the trip of a lifetime.
The Doctor Who Roleplaying Game is a set in the universe of the world’s longest running science fiction TV show: the BBC’s Doctor Who. This new edition of the rulebook, fully updated with imagery from the Twelfth Doctor’s adventures, presents all the rules and background you need to have your own adventures in space and time in a single volume.
This core rulebook includes:
- A complete set of rules for playing the game.
- Rules for creating your own characters, gadgets and more.
- A guide to creating your own adventures, as well as two new adventures.
- Ready-made character sheets for the Twelfth Doctor and companions, including Clara Oswald, Danny Pink, Madame Vastra, Jenny and Strax.
- Rules and background for some of the Doctor’s most infamous enemies, including Missy!
- All-new imagery from the Twelfth Doctor’s adventures.
- And much more besides!
The Doctor Who Roleplaying Game has been written to appeal to both the experienced and first-time gamer. The game is suitable for 2 or more players aged 10 to 2000.
All orders come with a complimentary PDF