‘The Black Archive. Highest security rating on the planet. The entire staff have their memories wiped at the end of every shift.’
The Tower of London: home to ravens, Beefeaters and one of the most extensive collections of esoteric alien artefacts on Earth.
Under the stewardship of UNIT, The Black Archive is charged with finding, storing and understanding the weirdest and most powerful alien Gadgets that come to our planet. Just as this unbelievably valuable and dangerous collection has expanded, so has UNIT itself evolved. No longer solely a military organisation, in the 21st Century UNIT agents are as likely to be diplomats and investigators as they are soldiers.
The Black Archive details the 21st Century organisation that collects, catalogues and protects some of the most incredible artefacts the Earth has ever known, and the collection itself.
- Play UNIT agents beyond the military, including alien UNIT characters with new UNIT Archetypes and new Traits
- A collection of recent notable characters connected to The Black Archive and UNIT
- Details on The Black Archive itself – its history, its security measures and how it fits into your Doctor Who Roleplaying Game adventures
- Information on the vast Black Archive armoury, hospital and motor pool
- New Gadget traits
- The mysteries of the Omega Locker are revealed, and the mysteries of the Enigma Vault are not!
All orders come with a complimentary PDF