Win Our Exclusive Altdorf Print Proofs!
To celebrate the upcoming Altdorf: Crown of the Empire PDF launch, one Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay fan will win our one of a kind signed Altdorf print proofs and more!
This proof is an unbound, printed copy of the whole book, complete with cover art that we will receive as part of our final proofing process.These exclusive proofs will be signed by Dom McDowall, Cubicle 7 CEO.
The prize also includes a PDF copy of Altdorf: Crown of the Empire on the day of its release with a physical copy of the book to follow once it is printed.
To enter, identify nine characters from the Altdorf book that have been mentioned in past articles or books about Warhammer here.
Altdorf: Crown of the Empire PDF Coming Soon!
Check out the amazing cover art shown above!
Altdorf: Crown of the Empire is a fascinating and entertaining 224-page guidebook to the capital. Standing on the confluence of two of the greatest rivers in the Empire, Altdorf is a nexus of power: government, religion, magic and military. Each district is carefully detailed with a wide variety of locations, plot hooks, and NPCs. A beautifully illustrated map, provided with both GM and Player versions, shows off the expansive city in exquisite detail. Whether Players wish to explore the Street of a Hundred Taverns, involve themselves in intrigues at the Imperial Palace, seek to topple the established order alongside Altdorf’s revolutionary factions, or dominate the city’s underworld as part of the warring dockland gangs, the book has all you need.
Altdorf: Altdorf is currently at proofreading stage. PDF expected to release in the coming weeks, and in stores end of Q3.
- The promoter is Cubicle 7, Unit 6, block 3, City North Business Park, Gormanston, Co. Meath, Ireland.
- Cubicle 7 employees and their families, its agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion are excluded from entry.
- Opening date for the competition is March 18th 2021 and the closing date for entries is March 23rd 2021 at 6pm GMT. Entries submitted after this closing date will not be included.
- The prize is Cubicle 7’s original print proofs for Altdorf, the PDF of Altdorf and the physical book on release.
- Items will be sent as they become available.
- Prizes are non-transferable. There is no alternative.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be void
- If due to circumstances beyond its control a prize becomes unavailable Cubicle 7 reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have correctly submitted their entry.
- The Winner will be chosen at random by Friday 26th March 2021 and contacted via email to organise delivery.
- Cubicle 7 reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances.
- Cubicle 7 and its’ agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
- Decisions of Cubicle 7 and its’ agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Cubicle 7 reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 48 hour period.
- One entry per person.
- By entering the promotion, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, and release Facebook, Instagram or Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- You are providing your information to the promoter and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
- All customer data gathered through competitions will be securely destroyed within 10 days of competition closing unless the applicant has opted to receive future news and updates. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- Cubicle 7 reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021