Hey folks, my name is Emmet Byrne, I’m Senior Producer at Cubicle 7. It’s been a very busy year here, filled with surprises and challenges, but the team has adapted fantastically well to working from home, Zoom and Hangouts meetings, and getting used to playing games online — thankfully we have both Foundry VTT and Roll20 to help with that now! Once again, we’d like to thank you for all of your support throughout the year.
Today I’d like to give an update across all of our lines, to give everyone an idea of where the books are in the production process. We plan to do this regularly, so keep an eye out for another update in the new year (I’m trying to ignore the fact it’s almost 2021!). Until books hit warehouses, all the dates are our working estimates and not cast-iron promises (I’m looking at you, Facebook).
Just a quick note on printing. To increase our print capacity we have recently changed to a new printer. Don’t worry though, the new printer is renowned for their quality so you can expect the same high standard on all of our standard and collector’s edition books. This does mean there is a slight delay on some of our products due to the change over to working with a new partner, namely Death on the Reik and its Companion, and the Soulbound Starter Set. You can see below for more information. As always, the dates presented here are subject to change, but are accurate at time of publishing this update.
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
We released an update on WFRP just recently, which you can find here. The full list of products is below.
- Death on the Reik and Companion: Death on the Reik and its companion are now with our new printers. They are expected to begin shipping in Q1 of 2021. Direct pre-orders will then be fulfilled, and the books will start appearing in shops.
- Middenheim Map (above): Just announced, the Middenheim map is available for pre-order and will start printing and shipping in the next few weeks.
- Middenheim, City of the White Wolf: Middenheim has finished layout and proofreading, and is just waiting on the last few tweaks and pieces of art. Pre-orders will begin in the next few weeks.
- Archives of the Empire, Vol 1: Archives of the Empire features a collection of articles for use in your WFRP campaign. It is currently in proofreading, with the remaining pieces of art being completed. Advance pre-orders for Archives will go live along with Middenheim to allow customers to bundle the books together to save on shipping, with the PDF releasing a few weeks later.
- Power Behind the Throne: The next installment of the Enemy Within campaign is written and edited, and is scheduled to go to layout next week (16th Nov). Power Behind the Throne will be available for pre-order before the holidays.
- Power Behind the Throne Companion: The companion is in editing, and is scheduled to go to layout this month.
- One Shots of the Reikland: Writing, editing, layout, and art complete. Currently in proofreading. Expected to release very soon!
- Shrines of Sigmar: Another short PDF in the vein of Monuments of the Reikland. Writing and editing complete, and art is in progress. Expected to release before the end of the year.
- Ubersreik Adventure II: Next adventure written and edited. Art in progress.
- The Horned Rat and Companion: Currently in review and editing. Art being briefed.
- The Empire in Ruins and Companion: Currently in review and editing.
- The Imperial Zoo (Title TBC): Writing completed this week. Scheduled for editing next month. Art currently being briefed.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound
- Soulbound Corebook, Collector’s Edition: Direct pre-orders for UK and Europe are shipping right now. US shipment due to land with distribution partners next week, US pre-orders to commence soon after. Expected to be in stores in December.
- Soulbound GM Screen: Direct pre-orders for UK and Europe are shipping. US shipment due to land with distribution partners soon. Expected to be in stores in January.
- Soulbound Starter Set: Files are with the printers. Due to change in printers, now has a likely street date of Q2 2021.
- Shadows in the Mist: Anvilgard City Guide and first two adventures released. Next adventure, Crucible of Life, has completed layout. Proofreading and final art being completed for expected release in the next few weeks. Completed PDF with all content expected for Q1 2021.
- Champions of Order: Writing complete and art in progress. Awaiting producer review and editing. Pre-order expected Q1 2021.
- Horrors of the Mortal Realms (Title TBC): All writing to be completed in early December. Art being briefed.
- Steam and Steel: Outline complete, writing commencing next month.
- PDF Support: A number of PDFs are in the works, with two or three expected to be released before the end of the year, and more in the new year.
Warhammer 40,000: Wrath & Glory
- Wrath & Glory Corebook: Direct order for UK and Europe are shipping. US shipment due to land with distribution partners in the next few weeks. Expected to be in stores Q1 2021.
- Forsaken System: Writing, editing, and art complete. Currently in editing. Expected to release this year.
- Litanies of the Lost: Writing and editing complete on first adventure, Duty Beyond Death. Pre-order expected this year.
- Church of Steel: Writing in progress, due to be complete in early 2021.
- PDF Support: A variety of PDFs are currently being worked on, and expected to release over the coming months.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020