Shadows in the Mist
PRE-ORDER — Sections of this book will be released digitally as they are completed, with the physical copy releasing in Q2 2021.
There is a rot in the heart of Anvilgard. While the Anvils of the Heldenhammer looked outward, a cabal of Aelven outcasts has taken root within the city. Known as the Blackscale Coil, this mysterious group has infiltrated every facet of Anvilgard’s society, and seeks to make the city their own. But the Coil is not all there is to worry about – an even greater threat lurks in the mist…
Venture into the deadly mist-shrouded streets of Anvilgard in the first ever campaign for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound. Shadows in the Mist contains six exciting ready-to-play adventures set in the city of Anvilgard. These adventures can be played as a complete campaign that sees the Soulbound uncover the truth of who — or what — is threatening Anvilgard, or can be used as individual standalone adventures. Shadows in the Mist also contains a comprehensive guide to the city of Anvilgard, including places of interest, major factions and people, and other threats that lurk in the mist.
When you pre-order the hardcopy of Shadows in the Mist here, you will receive the first thrilling adventure, Blood Tide, immediately. The content listed further below will be released regularly and you’ll receive the PDF as soon as it is available.
Pre-order the hardcopy of Shadows in the Mist here.
When you pre-order the physical copy of Shadows in the Mist, you will immediately receive a PDF of Blood Tide, the first adventure in the campaign which sees the party sailing the deadly seas surrounding Anvilgard. Over the coming months you will receive PDF copies of the following sections of the book as they are completed:
- Anvilgard City Guide: A complete guide to the city of Anvilard.
- Rotten to the Core: The second adventure in the campaign sees the party investigate the sabotage of the defoliant cannons that protect Anvilgard — and uncover a traitor in the city’s upper echelons.
- Crucible of Life: The third adventure is a race against time — the party must fight their way through the deadly jungles that surround Anvilgard as they desperately race to find a lost Stormvault before the agents of the Blackscale Coil.
- Petrified Wood: In the fourth adventure the party investigates the death of a Kurnoth Hunter who has seemingly been killed by the gas from the defoliant cannons that protect Anvilgard. They must discover the truth before the Sylvaneth Glade that lives in the city retaliates and war erupts in the streets.
- Aqua Nurglis: A strange sickness is spreading through Anvilgard, and it seems to be coming from the gambling dens run by the Blackscale Coil. However, all is not as it seems in this penultimate adventure, as the party uncover the true rot at the heart of the City of Scales.
- Balancing the Scales: The final adventure in the dramatic campaign sees chaos erupt in Anvilgard as the truth is finally revealed. Along with some unexpected allies, the party must scramble to protect the city before it is consumed from within.
The city of Anvilgard is under threat: Ghoul-infested ships prowl the Searing Sea and attack any vessels that leave port; the aggressive growth of the surrounding jungle threatens to choke the city, and pustulent abominations of Nurgle have washed up in the harbour. Now a Kharadron airship carrying vital supplies has gone missing, thought to have crashed and drowned below the waves. The sun rises red on the City of Scales, bearing the ill omen of the Blood Tide…
Blood Tide takes a party of Soulbound heroes to the mist-shrouded streets of Anvilgard — and to the tumultuous seas beyond. Joining forces with the Aelven corsair Theriel Kaltis, the party sets sail across the Searing Sea in search of a downed Kharadron airship, along with its precious cargo. To reach the downed vessel they must contend with the beasts that dwell below the waves — and the horrors that sail upon then.
Blood Tide is the first adventure in the Shadows in the Mist campaign. It can be played as part of that campaign or as a standalone adventure. You can purchase each adventure in Shadows in the Mist individually, or buy the complete collection here.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Games Workshop 2020