Bestiary File Updates
Yesterday, we released the much anticipated Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Bestiary in PDF and opened pre-orders!
We have just updated the file to correct some errors in a number of statblocks:
- Melusai’s Melee corrected to Good
- Armour for Vulkite Berzerker and Auric Runefather reduced by 1.
- The Griffon Piercing Bloodroar now only affects enemies
- Mettle has been added to the Flamespyre Phoenix
- The Kharibdyss creature type has been corrected.
- The Bastiladon’s Attributes have been corrected
- The Stegadon’s Attributes and Skills have been corrected.
- Toughness for the Morghast, Fellwater Troggoth, Rockgut Troggoth, and Ogor Tyrant have been corrected.
- The Rockgut Troggoth’s Attributes have been corrected.
- The Ogor Glutton no longer has Mettle
- The Treelord and Hell Pit Abomination are now Enormous creatures.
Pre-order the Bestiary here and receive the Updated PDF Now
Buy the PDF ONLY on our webstore here
Buy the PDF ONLY on DrivthruRPG here.
Champions of Order File Updates
The Champions of Order PDF has been updated with pre-press errata. This includes some minor text amendments as well as the following clarifications:
- The Grimwrath Berzerker incorrectly listed the Juggernaut Talent. This is now Unstoppable Force.
- The Hammerhal Ghyra entry incorrectly listed the Industrious Endeavour. This is now the Industrious Talent.
- Prey’s Vigilance spell has been updated to remove the Defence bonus and reduce the DN.
- The Ricochet Talent has been reworded to provide more clarity.
- The Cacophonous Hammer Strikes Miracle has been reworded to provide more clarity.
- The Alarith Stoneguard now has 9XP to spend on Skills.
- The Grimwrath Berzerker now has 6XP to spend on Skills.
- Concussive Shield Talent has been updated to affect targets of your spell.
Pre-Order the physical copy on our webstore here
Buy the PDF only on our webstore here
Buy the PDF only on DrivethruRPG here
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021