Welcome back to #MortalRealmsMonday.
An Epic Campaign Told Across Six Exciting Adventures!
The first ever campaign for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound is complete! The epic Shadows in the Mist can be pre-ordered in full now. Once pre-ordered, you will receive the latest complete PDF files straight away!
Pre-order the physical copy of Shadows in the Mist here
Buy the PDF ONLY of Shadows in the Mist via our webstore here.
Buy Shadows in the Mist via DrivethruRPG here.
If you have already ordered you will automatically be alerted to update your files to this latest set.
Venture Into Anvilgard
There is a rot in the heart of Anvilgard. While the Anvils of the Heldenhammer looked outward, a cabal of Aelven outcasts has taken root within the city. Known as the Blackscale Coil, this mysterious group has infiltrated every facet of Anvilgard’s society, and seeks to make the city their own. But the Coil is not all there is to worry about – an even greater threat lurks in the mist…
Venture into the deadly mist-shrouded streets of Anvilgard in the first ever campaign for Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound. Shadows in the Mist is a sprawling six-part campaign set within the free city of Anvilgard and sees a group of Soulbound heroes tasked with rooting out corruption in the city and exposing the mysterious Blackscale Coil — an organisation made up of members of the Darkling Covens, Scourge Privateers, and other Aelven outcasts. The Coil has used coercion, bribery, and violence to gain a stranglehold on the city. Even the Grand Conclave that is supposed to govern Anvilgard seems to have been infiltrated by the Coil, making it impossible to know who to trust. But an even greater rot is growing in the heart of Anvilgard, one that could consume the city entirely if it is not stopped in time.
This 256 page book contains
- An epic campaign told across six exciting adventures. Explore the mist-shrouded streets of Anvilgard and venture into the deadly jungles and oceans beyond its walls!
- A comprehensive guide to the city of Anvilgard. Discover its history and how it was founded, explore over 70 unique and strange locations, and learn about the major players in the city — and what to do to stay out of their way!
- A beautifully illustrated map of the city of Anvilgard.
- New items to purchase in the city’s black markets, and new Endeavours to undertake while in the city.
- 50 new terrifying monsters and deadly enemies for your Binding to face!
- A look into Anvilgard’s future, its fall to Morathi and her Daughters of Khaine, and the rise of Har Kuron — the City of Khaine!
- 5 one-page adventures set after the events of Broken Realms: Morathi and the Fall of Anvilgard.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd.© Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2021