Hi folks, and welcome back to #MortalRealmsMonday!
In our Dragonmeet seminar here on Saturday we revealed two new Archetypes for the upcoming Champions of Order supplement for Warhammer age of Sigmar: Soulbound. Today, we’re excited to share some more information on these Archetypes, along with some stunning artwork.
You are an elite assassin and agent of Morathi-Khaine, capable of leaping through shadows in a murderous blur of sorcery and blades.
The Khainite Shadowstalkers present a unique new Archetype that blends blades and sorcery. The Shadowstalkers can teleport between shadows, making them a terrifying opponent capable of cutting down deadly enemies in a single strike. Exactly why Morathi-Khaine would allow such a talented follower to join the Soulbound is unknown, but many look upon the Shadowstalkers with mistrust — mistrust which is usually justified.
You carry all your kin’s repressed emotions, which you use to suffocate the enemies of the light.
The Scinari Cathallar carry a heaven burden, drawing in the worst impulses and emotions of those around them so others need not suffer. The Scinari teeters over the abyss of negative emotion and has managed to weaponise this. In play, the Scinari can use tap into Doom to gain a bonus to spellcasting Tests, making them more powerful as the world falls to darkness.
What’s in the Book?
Champions of Order gives players a wealth of new options for creating characters in Soulbound and features new Archetypes, new Talents, and devastating new spells. It’s packed with content and options to expand on your Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound game. The book includes
- Introduction: An introduction to using Champions of Order in your game.
- The Soulbound: An expanded look at the Soulbound and their history, details on the mysterious Binding ritual that links the heroes’ souls together, and tables filled with sample Short- and Long-term Goals for your hero.
- Archetypes and Factions: This chapter contains new Archetypes, as well as rules for playing sub-factions such as Stormcast Eternal Stormhosts, Sylvaneth Glades, Khainite Temples, and Fyreslayer Lodges.
- Talents and Miracles: This chapter contains almost 100 new Talents and 50 new Miracles to further customise and develop your hero!
- Spells: This chapter gives spellcasters 50 devastating new spells to unleash, including a brand new Lore — the Lore of the High Peaks!
- Equipment: New Archetypes mean new equipment!
- Between Adventures: One of the most popular elements of Soulbound has been the Endeavours system, which allows players to undertake various tasks in their downtime. This chapter adds over 30 new Endeavours to choose from. As well as that, this chapter includes over a dozen new contacts players can make, from Collegiate Scholars to Kharadron Endrineers.
Khainite Shadowstalker and Scinari Cathallar by Clara-Marie Morin. Champions of Order cover by Johan Grenier.
Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd. © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2020